This website is the result of hundreds of research hours, including perusing newspaper archives, attending tournaments, and tracking present-day results as they occur. Planned enhancements include:
- Updating the site with results from each year's international tournament as it occurs;
- Extending the historical range of coverage to include tournaments further back in history;
- Augmenting the information available for tournaments that are already reported on the site with additional details; and
- Integrating information from more pre-state tournament results, including sectional tournament results and year-by-year district champions.
We also plan to add coverage for additional states and provinces. Currently, the Unpage web site includes tournament coverage for twenty-two states and provinces, the Australian National Tournament, all U.S. region tournaments, and the Canadian and Japanese region tournaments. You can assist us as we work to extend coverage to more areas.
If you have information on current or historical district, sectional, state, or provincial tournaments, please contact the Unpage.
Additionally, if you spot a factual error on this page, please let us know. We strive for accuracy, but in some cases, accurate factual details from historical tournament have proven to be elusive.
We would greatly appreciate any of the following data for tournaments in your area:
Click the 'back' button on your browser to return to the previous page.
- Tournament schedules, pairings, or results.
- A list of past winners of a particular tournament (for example, 'District 4 winners from 1970-present').
- Details on tournament games.
- Newspaper articles reporting on games from previous years.
- Simply a note indicating that 'Newspaper XYZ covers that tournament every year'.
The Unpage brings you unprecedented tournament coverage.
Thank-you for visiting Unpage Publications!
Contact the Unpage.
Copyright © 2008, Unpage Publications. All rights reserved.
Last revision: 03/27/2008